Vegan Meal Prep and Cook Classes
Bi-Weekly Cooking Classes
Join us to make amazing plant-based meals twice monthly on Wednesday evenings:
- Spring Dates: February 9, February 23, March 9, March 23, April 6, April 20, May 4, and May 18
- Time is 4:30 - 5:30 pm central time on Wednesdays.
Be a part of a community to make delicious plant-based food together. We make an assortment of several dishes such as: hot entrées, nourish bowls, sandwich fillings, baked goods, and breakfast dishes.
- Vegan Thai Tom Kha Soup and Thai-inspired Quinoa Salad
- Rich, cozy, and packed with flavor, these Thai-inspired recipes are simple and quick to make.
- Wild Rice Mushroom Burger
- These plant-based burgers are so delicious and juicy. Served with homemade sriracha mayonnaise and all the fixings.
- Baked Falafel Bowls
- These high protein/ low fat falafels top a bowl of quinoa and veggies. All topped with a delicious lemon tahini dressing.
- One Pot Lentil Pasta
- Spaghetti in tomato sauce is such a classic dish. This one-pot version cuts down on the dishes without cutting down on all the deliciousness. Served with spinach.
- Hot and Sour Soup with Ramen
- For a hearty Indo-Chinese meal full of veggies and tofu try this delicious ramen. This is perfect Asian-inspired comfort .
- Rice and Bean Burrito Bowl
- This hearty and delicious bowl is topped with an amazing cilantro dressing. Yum!
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna
- This lasagna is so healthy, yet it tastes like the real deal. Hearty, easy to make, packed with veggies. Plant based comfort food!
"Cooking with Monique has opened my eyes to how easy and tasty eating vegan can be. A few healthy substitutions and tweaking a familiar recipe make for fun in the kitchen and yummy eating at the table! I enjoy learning to cook with Monique and look forward to many more opportunities."